Wednesday 19 June 2013

New Music: Superhumanoids- Bad Weather


I didn't think much of Superhumanoids when I saw them live, opening for Cults a couple of years ago. Can't remember why, but I think they were a bit boring in concert. For some reason I do not remember a girl (Sarah Chernoff) doing any vocals....so maybe it was just me that was boring.

Superhumanoid's new single "Bad Weather" has female vocals and they are extraordinarily beautiful. The band have switched up their sound a bit, moving from pure dream pop to more of an R&B synth pop sound. I think I am going to have to go back and listen to their earlier recordings again after hearing this track. Listen to the breezy track below:

The single is taken from Superhumanoids new album, Exhibitionists, out August 6th via Innovative Leisure.





No comments:

Post a Comment