Friday 2 November 2012

Sons & Daughters Break Up


So sad to here that Scottish indie pop band Sons & Daughters broke up today. On the band's Facebook page singer/guitarist Adele Bethel wrote the following:

"Hello friends, it is with heavy heart that I type Sons and Daughters are no more:( On behalf of all of us I want to to thank you from the bottom of my knee high boots for all the love and support you have shown us over the ten years we have been together, we had a blast!Take care and stay cool, much love, Adele XXXXX"

Great band that will be missed. Listen below to the single Dance Me In from the album The Repulsion Box.









1 comment:

  1. So sad! I was just discovering this band and REALLY REALLY loving their unique sound. I just tracked down their entire discography on Discogs and bought everything they ever released!

    ReplyDelete